We do better work
- To be successful we must do excellent work to retain our existing patients and to take on new ones.
We rely on word of mouth for all our business. Without a large number of satisfied patients spreading the word of our superior service we would have not been around for over 60 years.
- Our licensed and experienced opticians can discuss your optical needs with the doctor who examined your eyes any time a question arises. There is little chance of miscommunication, and any problems that do arise are our responsibility to deal with.
We are less expensive for comparable goods and services.
- Our overhead (the cost of business) is lower than commercial optical stores. They have to pay costly rent for retail space in high traffic areas, as well as advertising expenses.
We are more responsive to your concerns and problems.
- You will have a detailed file kept in our clinic. Over the years, we will get to know your eyes and your specific visual needs and concerns. It is our challenge to provide you with the highest level of service and care available, and it is our pleasure to do so at the most economical prices we can.
We guarantee our work
- We offer a 2 year warranty on all Eyeglasses (some restrictions apply)
- We guarantee the accuracy of our prescriptions; Within 90 days of your eye exam we will re-adjust, fine-tune, or redo your glasses free of charge (provided that we made your glasses for you)
- We will match any other Optometry Clinic's advertised price on complete glasses with identical frames and lenses. The written quote must be presented at time of purchase. This does not apply to sale prices.
Custom Contact Lenses
We provide significant additional services that simply can't be offered online:
- We provide no charge follow up contact lens checks if you feel anything has changed with the vision or comfort of your eyes in any contacts you have bought from us. If there is a change in power we will exchange all your purchased lenses on the spot for the new powers required.
- Our licensed and experienced contact lens fitters can discuss your optical needs with the doctor who examined your eyes any time a question arises. There is little chance of miscommunication, and any problems that do arise are our responsibility to deal with.
Our prices are very competitive - we match ClearlyContacts.ca
- We price-match Clearly Contacts (Canada) - please be sure to let us know at the time of purchase and we will adjust your invoice to match if their price is lower. We also can ship annual supply orders directly to you at no additional charge.
- Please note that this only applies to soft contact lenses; it does not apply to glasses or RGP (Rigid Gas Perm) lenses.
We know you personally and are much more responsive to your concerns and problems should they arise
- You have a detailed file kept in our clinic. Over the years we will have an organized, detailed history of your eyes and your specific contacts lense brands and solutions used. We will therefore be able to best trouble shoot any issues you are having in your contact lenses and help solve and problems.
We have been in business for over 60 years and have grown steadily by providing you the best service we can
- We offer all brands of contact lenses: soft disposable, soft conventional, and RGP's - our experience is vast.
- We guarantee your contact lens prescription for a year such that any lenses bought from us can be swapped out for the correct powers or even other brands should your eyes or prescription change
- We enjoy fantastic relationships with all contact lens suppliers - they appreciate our decades in the industry and take care of our patients in the event that someone becomes intolerant to contact lenses and cannot continue.